Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rena Yip Green Crocodile Sole Pumps


" Hey everyone, if you have not heard about the 8k Rena Yip Pumps with the Crocodile Soles as of yet, please check them out right now. They are so Haute and I can not wait to purchase a pair soon. These Pumps would go perfect with one of my Classic Rosa Pushér Dresses. They are owned by Billionaire babe Taysha Valez who has truly inspired me and has helped me get this far with my Clothing Collection. She has truly made me realized that I can accomplish anything I want out of life, I just have to believe.

" YAAAAAAAAASSSSS" :P

3 comments:

  1. We love TAY! Heard her speak in Holland last Spring during venture capital month. Life changing!!!!!. Yeah she had those yips on too. Have you seen myTAY.com ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your fashions !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mon..I can't wait to get my Yips! I keep telling my ex that I want them and I think that he's going to surprise me being that I had given him the email for her Concierge! I love Tay! If it wasn't for her..I don't think that I would've made it this far.

    ReplyDelete